Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well, here it goes.....I'm joining the blogging bandwagon. I am completely fascinated with my friends and families blogs. I have debated for a while now about starting one but kept talking myself out of it, what I don't need is another thing to do on my "to-do" list. Then one day at school when my class was complaining about writing in their journals and telling me how hard it was to come up with something to write about everyday, I was quick to tell them that I could do it in a minute flat. So, I'm going to TRY and practice what I preach to them everyday. Kylie and Karson are both very excited, why I'm not sure but they were all about me starting this blogging journey. Here goes nothing....welcome to an inside look into the Heying family.

1 comment:

  1. Sure we like to hear about your beautiful family...say hi to the girls, Mike and your Dad for me!

    ReplyDelete